Monday, March 26, 2018

Week 88: March 26, 2018. Paula's baptism.


So this week was amazing! It flew by, just like always. 

To start off this week, it was incredible.  I had exchanges with two of my favorite elders in the Mission, Elder Monson and Elder Sorbonne. It was so much fun.  I have so much respect for these two elders. ME and Elder Monson were together so we had a blast doing exercises together and contacting.  It was super fun.  We started contacting with family history and it was incredible to see how many people were receptive to learn about their ancestors.  It was an awesome activity.

Also, this week we had the baptism of Paula, the granddaughter of Patricia, a recent convert.  It was awesome.  She was super excited to make this covenant with God.  It was also super spiritual when her grandma gave testimony about how much the gospel has changed her home.  I am so grateful to know them.

A miracle that I saw this week was that we had been having a difficult week finding new investigators and I was starting to get stressed.  But I realized that this is the Lord's work.  He will make it progress and I just need to trust that He will help me. And that day, we had 7 investigators at church.  While we were waiting for a lesson, members just brought their friends and had us teach them. We found 4 new investigators that day.  The Lord really makes miracles in this world. 

I love you all.


Elder Parson