Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Week 97: May 30, 2018. P-day Changed for Training.


This week was great...and because I am low on time, I will limit it to the best 3 things of this week.

1- the movie night was awesome!  We had 70 people come and we were able to teach 5 new investigators from this and 4 came to church. It was awesome to see how small activities really open peoples' hearts.

2- we had one of our last meetings with President Baquerizo which was so incredible.  I was able to see a lot of my mission friends in this conference and it  made me so grateful to know so many amazing people.

3- I found out that some of my old investigators were baptized in Ibague by Elder Burhley which was so awesome to see that these people were able to enter into a covenant with God. My kid is so awesome and I am so grateful for all of the amazing people that I have known and have chosen to follow God. It gives us such amazing happiness.

Love you all.
Move Night.

Colombian Friends.

President and Sister Baquerizo...the presiding couple leading all of the missionaries in the Colombia Bogota South Mission.