Monday, June 26, 2017

E-mail Week 49: June 26, 2017.

So this email will just be a whole bunch of photos because I haven't been able to send a lot the past few weeks. But this week was awesome. We were able to have a lot of intercambios (interchanges), which I love. Interchanges are when we go to different areas and are with different missionaries for 3 days. I first was with Elder Salazar from Peru in my area. This guy is a stud.  I love him because he really changed his life with the gospel. The only thing he wants is to be the best missionary and he has a powerful testimony of the Atonement of Christ. After that we had an intercambio with Elder Ribeiro from Brazil. This guy is crazy but is such a stud! He has about the same time in the mission as I do but he is so fun to talk to. He is so awesome to contact with​.  I also had an intercambio with Elder Monson.  He was with me in the CCM (Missionary Training Center) and I haven't seen him for over six months. But he is so awesome. He is opening an area that is a small farm town and is doing awesome. It was so fun to be with him, talking about the experiences that we have had in the mission. It is super sad to think that we almost have a year in the mission because it has been so awesome to serve the Lord this year. And we want to keep serving Him with all our might. But he is such a good example for me and I am so grateful for the time I had. 

Well it looks like I am out of time.  I hope you guys have a fantastic day. 

I love you.


District in Neiva

Friends in Neiva

Members in Neiva

Members in Neiva