Monday, July 10, 2017

E-mail Week 51. July 10, 2017.

So this week has flown by but it's been really good. I am sorry, I never have enough time because P-day goes by so fast. But this week we had the opportunity to go up to Bogota and have intercambios with the Assistentes which was awesome!  I was with Elder Valverde from Ecuador and we had a blast. Although we were kind of sick, we were able to go out and proselyte. It is quite interesting--in Bogota, the people are quite closed off and it is difficult to try and talk to them. And they also think that we are thieves so they get scared and often jump away.  But we talked with so many people.  It was quite funny, we got rejected and rejected, chased by someone who told us that what we were doing was awful, and the rejected some more, but it was a way funny experience. I used to think when we are getting rejected it is because we are doing something wrong, but now I realize that when we are rejected, it is just another way to testify of Jesus Christ.  Needless to say, I love Elder Valverde.  We had a great time. 

Also we had an Open House at the church this week that was way successful. We had a ton of people that came to learn more about the gospel and about the church. It was awesome to see that when members invite their friends to learn about the gospel, many love the message. It was super fun!

For P-day today, we went to a different town called Chicoral and hiked. I got fried but it was way fun. 


Well my friends, that's all the time I've got.  

Have a fantastic week!