Tuesday, February 14, 2017

E-mail 31: February 13, 2017

This week went by crazy fast, I really don't remember what has happened this week, but it went good. We had a difficult week, we weren't able to have a lot of people at church. But we did have one miracle this week. We have been trying for months to help this couple get married and we have been trying and trying and trying. But we were sitting in ward council this week and one guy said, "it is our job to help these people get married. They want to be baptized" and he offered to pay for a third of the matrimonio. This is incredible, this is the love of God. I was able to give a talk this week and really, sharing the gospel comes down to love. Living the gospel is love and this is why we are here, to bring others to Christ in any way possible. 

I love you guys so much.  I apologize for this email, but really, I do love you.

siempre pensando en vosotros,

Elder Parson


I'm sorry, I can't send pictures right now.