Monday, October 23, 2017

E-mail Week 66: October 23, 2017.

So this week was awesome! To start it all off, my new comp is awesome! He is going to die (meaning go home) in a month and he is super excited to finish his mission off strong. When he got here, we started doing a planning session on how we could help the zone and how we can help our area.  He looked at me and asked how many baptisms we could have this transfer and we put the goal of 4. And this entire week we have been focusing on baptizing in every action.
 
In the zone, everything is going great.  There are a lot of new people in the zone that are my friends from a long time ago and we are trying to make it the best month ever!  In our district Girardot, we started to invite everyone to church, in every contact, in every lesson and in every phone call.  And we just tried to pump them up.  And we had 5 people at church!!!!!!!!  After such a long time without a lot of people, we had people at church!  And Alba and Felipe came to church and are going to get baptized this Saturday! Felipe was telling all of his family that he wanted to get baptized this Saturday. So we are super excited for that. 

Real quick, I just want to testify of the power of prayer. I had been praying and the real desire of my heart was to just work like crazy and to have more hope; and that is what the Lord has given me. I was a little bit worried to be with a companion that was going to finish his mission but it has been so awesome! The Lord truly answers our prayers. And the mission is the best.

I love you guys so much.  Thank you for your prayers.  And I hope all of you can feel the love and hope that radiates from Christ, our Savior.

Elder Parson


The next week I will send pictures.