Thursday, November 2, 2017

E-mail Week 67: November 2, 2017. Alba and Felipe Baptism.

So this week was awesome!!!!!!! 

I am going to be real quick because my email time is almost done.  The highlight of this week was the baptism of Alba and Felipe. I had the awesome opportunity to baptize Felipe. When we was  going in the water, he was jumping up and down because he was so excited. And then Alba and Felipe explained about the great change they have had from the gospel. They were super excited to experience this great change and they want to help their family have the same experience. It was awesome!

And that about sums up my week. We were able to go to consejo de liderazgo and be with my group. Something that I would just like to end with is this. Conversion is an experience in which we come to love the Lord and desire that by our thoughts, desires and actions, other people can come to love the Lord and delight in His grace.

I love you guys so much.  

Have a great week.

Elder Parson

Elder Parson, Alba, Felipe and Elder Ruiz

29th Anniversary for my Mission President and his Wife

Great to connect with my group from the MTC.