Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 68: November 6, 2017. Amigitos!

Como me les va? todo chevre, que bueno

How ya'll doing? I am doing fantastic! Although I just wrote you guys, this week has been a good one. 

First off, I am so grateful for the training my President gave us this week. He showed the zone leaders that we weren't translating the ideas of the mission very well. So we got a chance to repent and make it better. Also to see my great friends from the mission was just amazing.

Right now I am in a little town of about 500 people and there is a branch here of about 100 members. It is a little part of heaven. It also has a lot of mangos, so I am excited to drink a lot of mango juice, USA problems when you don't have mango juice.  For two weeks, I will be working with Elder Murphy from Texas. He is a stud! He is 9 weeks into his training and he teaches super well. He testifies with power of the Atonement which is something so  amazing to have in a companionship. There is a lot of work with the members so we are going to try and have 20 references in these two weeks! I am super excited to be in this awesome town.

Well, as always, I can't send pictures but I want you guys to know that I love you guys and that this work is the most exciting work ever.

Have a great week--make it better than the last one.


Elder Parson