Thursday, November 30, 2017

Week 71: November 30, 2017. Transfer to Bogota...then to Chicoral.

Thank you missionary moms for the package!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are truly angels that uplift every missionary with your letters.

So this will be a quick but fun email.  This week has been really good. I was in Chicoral this week and then I went to Girardot for the last two days. It was awesome to see some of my converts before the transfers. Right before the transfers, I just had a feeling that they were going to close my area so I was able to get everything cleaned up for the house and get the area all ready.  And sure enough, they closed down my area.  I am super grateful for following that prompting. 

So I was transferred to  Bogota, La Libertad.  This would have been my first area in Bogota, but then I was emergency transferred again and now I am in Chicoral with Elder Murphy!  I am super excited for that. We have an amazing investigador that is progressing for his baptism next week so I am super grateful for that.  I am also super grateful for the missionaries  and for the Spirit here in this mission.  The missionaries that I was with for just 20 hours really had an impact on me to just enjoy the opportunity to be on my mission. I have truly noticed how God places everyone of his children in the places where they need to be to truly bless our lives. I was leaving Girardot feeling sad to go away from my 6 month home but eternally grateful for the opportunity that we have to always be in the service of our God. I still have plenty of time on my mission and throughout my life to be an instrument in His hands. 

This Christmas season, I hope that His light will illuminate our  souls so that we may ever be at His service.

A la orden

I love you all.  Have a great week.

Like always, I can't send fotos.


Elder Parson