Monday, November 20, 2017

Week 70: November 20, 2017. Chicoral.

Sorry fam and friends for not sending a group email last week, but like always, the excuse is, the time got away from me.  However, this week has been really good.  Other than the fact that my comp was sick, poor guy (he has had it rough), but he really pushed himself to go out and work hard.  It has been great. 

Some cool facts were that my investigadores, Natalia, Ingrit and Kevin were baptized this week! Although I wasn't able to see the baptism, I am super happy to hear that they were able to enter into the baptismal covenant.
 
Also this week, we were able to find a new investigadore named Duvan.  The interesting thing is that a month ago while I was on an intercambio here in Chicoral, I had the prompting to go contact this house that was across from a less active we were teaching.  We contacted them but were never able to get an appointment.  But this week we found one of the kids in the house that actually used to go to church four years ago but had stopped coming.  And now this week he came to church and is progressing towards his baptism.  It is truly amazing to see that the Lord always guides us; that is something that I have truly learned and loved about the mission.  When my will is truly His will, the Lord has always guided me by the Holy Ghost.

And this week we have been inviting everyone to church but on Saturday night, everyone said they wouldn't be able to attend. But I felt a calming spirit that told me everything would be all right and we actually had an investigator show up that we were teaching a while ago but haven't gone back and he came to Church. The Lord works in mysterious ways .

Well, my time is going.  I hope you all have a great week.  I would like to end by quoting something that was shown in the JAS cara a cara "Young Single Adult Face to Face" that we were able to watch. "We are the Lord's people and truly should be the happiest people on earth."  I hope everyone will be as happy as the Lord wants them to be.

Con amor,

Elder Parson


these pictures are of espinal, my comp and me deep frying cookies and pband j
My Comp and Me Deep Frying Cookies & PB&J

Deep fried cookies and PB&J

Espinal