Monday, January 2, 2017

E-mail 25: January 2, 2017. 13 Investigators found in Neiva

Well, I am really sorry about this email.  It will mostly just be pictures, because I lost track of the time. I hope you all had a fantastic New Years.  This week was great. We found 13 new investigators which I  have never done before. 

New Years was awesome.  We were able to eat dinner with a member which was awesome, a ton of meat, and when you are always hungry like me, it was fantastic.

New Year's Eve
Neiva is fantastic--it is part city (kinda like California) and the other part is jungle. I never thought I would appreciate a fan this much.

I am excited to work really hard in the Neiva Zone and with the Ward.  I am sorry that I don't have time to write more but I hope everyone has a fantastic day!  I can feel your prayers and love you with all my heart.

The Neiva Zone
Love,

Elder Parson