With all my love,
1. The weather actually has been pretty good the past couple of days. Hot but not unbearable.
2. For P-day, I played soccer again, cut my hair, bought food, and am writing you. I am beginning to love soccer, it is quite fun.
3. I didn't have anything interesting to eat, but on Sunday we were able to eat an entire chicken, like a turkey, that was way good.
4. We have a washer in our apartment.
5. People in Neiva are a lot more open. This week we had 17 new investigators--it is just really hard to get people to come to church. But they are all way nice.
6. We always have juice of some kind, mostly mango.
7. I am working out everyday and trying to eat really healthy, but have gained some weight, I think because we drink a ton of juice with a lot of sugar, or soda, in the houses of the members.
This picture is with a family that are such studs, where, I am ashamed to admit, that I ate 4 pieces of chicken and an entire loaf of bread.